[bit OT]: help with booklet design

Hello everyone!
I'd like to design a simple CD-booklet. I'm not yet sure, if it will even be made public, the way I intend it to be, but perhaps it might. Since I can't do this on my own and can't afford a normal design-person to do it, I wondered if one of you might help. I could offer up to perhaps 30-40 EUR or some other favour in return (check website for accessibility, play keys for a track...). The basic design ideas are these, just so you know, the skills and perhaps tools required: Have a photo on the cover (rescaling?) and the title in fancy printing, perhaps hand drawn. Then inside just have a photo on one page and text on the next page. Something like this. the result should be a PDF - or other widely accepted format, that I can have printed in a copy shop or at a small printer's. Anyone willing to assist me in this endevour?
  Thanks in any case for reading up to this point.
  Kindest regards
           Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;

======      Find my music at      ======