Re: [ANN] Jass-0.9 - Jack Simple Sampler

And here's version 0.9.5

Here's the shortlog of changes

      switch back to release mode
      bump minor version
      muting added
      add muted flag to setup file format and use it
      remove some output on stdout
      error message in log
      removed remnant of test_stuff.cc
      saner envelope defaults
      some more inlining
      factored out frequency into lookup table (save 30% cpu time)
      more optimizations
      add some more optimization flags
      double instead of float in xml - might break compatibility
      make some properties optional, so backwards compatibility can be used

The most notable change is that it uses ca. 25-30% less CPU time on my system than the previous release..

Linky:

http://shirkhan.dyndns.org/~tapas/jass-0.9.5.tar.bz2

Have fun and

regards,