Re: Bathyal - a simple Csound composition

On 11/19/2011 11:38 AM, Egor Sanin wrote:
Dave, it's beautiful!
I like the textures very much.

Did you process any pre-recorded material, or is it all synthesized?
I ask because there's a part towards the last third where I can almost
hear a flute, or something of that nature.

All synthesized, with a single instance of a Csound-based analog synth. The synth is processed by a small amount of ring modulation, a larger amount of a waveguide filter, and some reverb (all effects by Csound). The waveguide creates the effect you hear.

In any case, it's wonderful, thanks for sharing!

Thanks for listening, Egor, I'm glad you enjoyed my little exercise.

Best,

dp