mackie onyx blackjack

Anybody know if thisone works? they say it's class compliant but I might aswell ask if someone tried it... I've also looked at the NI komplete audio 6, native instruments even says that it should work on linux but some ubuntu users say they can only get it to playback audio and not record, better support might be in the works tho http://www.spinics.net/linux/fedora/alsa-user/msg10281.html

I really want the sound devices usbpre2 but it seems to be hard to get, the Finnish importer hasn't responded to any of my mails yet... and thomann sells them for 880€ :O which is waaay over listprice.. I realize thisone is in a completely different class than the former two but it can go into standalone mode so it can be used as a preamp/ADC into my tascam dr680..