FLOSS your music (II): Julien Claassen

Hi there,

    I'm happy to announce the second installment of "FLOSS your music", featuring Julien Claassen. It should be hitting your RSS readers right now, but you can beat the rush and go directly there following this link:

http://xouba.net/post/12203917289/floss-your-music-julien-claassen

    This time it was a bit more difficult, because I had no long holidays to rely upon; but, fortunately, we've made it in time. Thanks to Julien for his collaboration: he's a great guy, and you should be reading "FLOSS your music" to know why. Ok, this might be a shameless ploy to get your attention, but really, I think it's at least worth fifteen minutes of your time :-)

    "FLOSS your music III" will be about "Q", the mysterious prog-rock and mixing master. December 1st in the best browsers.

    Thanks in advance,

--
        Roberto Suárez Soto