Re: New music, made with Ardour 3

On 21/10/11 5:42 AM, Folderol wrote:
Thanks for sharing this. Rather different from my usual fare, but enjoyable
nevertheless.

Oh, and I agree it's a good idea to wait a while before releasing something -
now all I need to do is convince myself!

Thanks for listening, I'm glad you enjoyed it :) I really like the idea of waiting before releasing something, but I always find it very hard myself, too!

The most recent "lessons" post from General Fuzz, a San Francisco artist that makes downbeat electronic and has written a few brilliant posts about music-making and creativity, touched on this -- it's a really good read:

http://www.generalfuzz.net/blog/?p=850

Thanks
Leigh