Re: Recommend inexpensive monitors and headphones

On 21.10.2011 16:43, Gabbe Nord wrote:
I'd say that if you're not willing to put more then $100 in you might
aswell wait with buying monitors. Sadly with monitors expensive means
good, and buying bad/budget monitors for a start will only cost you more
if you keep doing what you're doing (since you're gonna want some real
monitors).

Sorry, I didn't mean that I'm not willing to pay more than $100. As I said, it was a wild guess precisely because I don't know what inexpensive means in this field.

On the other hand, if you're willing to put more money in, I'm real
happy with my Adam A3X monitors. Not sure what they cost a pair though
but they're small and thus fairly cheap. For general purposes I'd say
take a look at Adam or Genlec, those are two brands that always performs
in tests etc.

Thanks for the recommendation. Are there cheaper options that won't sacrifice quality in a way that defeats the purpose?

Regards,
Artem Vakhitov