Re: [ANN] spectrojack 0.4

On 20/10/2011 13:46, Cedric Roux wrote:
Hi LAU,

spectrojack is a little program to display sonogram/audiogram
(however that's called) in a jack setup.

You need gtk 2 to compile it.

It is at: http://sed.free.fr/spectrojack/spectrojack-0.4.tar.gz
(no web page yet, sorry).

If you are adventurous, Lorenzo Sutton says he has
problems with the colormaps' browser in a 32b ubuntu host.
I can't reproduce the bug. If you have it...
(open the menu, "colormaps" then browse to spectrojack-0.4/colormaps
and click on default.txt, the colormaps should be loaded; Lorenzo
sees an error for each colormap, screenshot at
http://sed.free.fr/spectrojack/lorenzo.png)

(that bug is weird) (these are the Italians :))

Eh eh :) But it does work very well on my debian amd64 machine ;)

And I'm happy Cédric decide it to release it even if an alpha, as AFAIK this is the only (open source) realtime spectrogram application for jack on linux.

Lorenzo.

Apart from that, the display might not be accurate. It's a simple STFT and
maybe I do everything wrong in there. Take it as not-even-beta thing.

Regards,
Cédric.

PS: CC me, I don't read the list for the moment.