Re: Fwd: A new track made in Neil tracker

Hi, No, the stutter effect is only available as a Neil machine. As a matter of fact it somewhat relies on being run in a tracker. It's a really simple plug-in but it relies on the host to be able to supply a lot of info (like the length of a sequencer "row" in samples) and on precise automation.