Re: Fall tunes

Hello Egor!
I just listened to it and I can't say I find the guitar sloppy. On the contrary it sounded so precise, that I sometimes wasn't sure if it was real or sampled. :-) I didn't read the other comments you've had and I might not, since at the moment there's so much all around. So forgive me, if I will say something, which someone else already did. I don't know, where you put the mic, but the guitar sounded very dull. It fits the piece, makes it even more desolate. - Oh yes I should mention, that I honestly and from deep within my heart hate autumn. :-) You managed to capture the feeling of that season very well. You might have put the bells on the other side or move the hi-hats over, so that you had a little more stereo panorama. Having had that problem with mylast piece, before someone alerted me to it, I'm moe careful towards such things. :-) The overall feeling though is very straight forward, very homogenous and perfectly fitting the topic. Well done1 Go on. I hope, tat this was your ignition to finishing many more songs now. No excuse now! :-) But next time, tyou might wish to try Nama instead of using Ecasound raw. Ecasound offers all the lovely features, but Nama wraps them up nicely and allows fo so many high-level concepts, that make life as a musician easy and productive.
  Thanks for sharing and kind regards
            Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;
Frightening Absence Just Arriving, Reigns Disappeared, Ornate - flowers!

======      Find my music at      ======
http://juliencoder.de/nama/music.html