Re: New blog about Recording on Linux

On 10/01/2011 04:53 PM, Lorenzo Sutton wrote:
On 10/01/2011 04:14 AM, Ken Restivo wrote:
On Sat, Oct 01, 2011 at 03:00:02AM +0200, Peter Crighton wrote:
Hello list,
I just wanted to let you know that I started a new blog about
Recording on Linux: http://linux-recording.blogspot.com/
The first entry (well, not counting the introduction here) is about
using the Analogue Drums Big Mono drumkit with Hydrogen. Let me know
what you think about the blog, any constructive criticism is much
appreciated!

*sigh*, Google, doesn't anyone use HTML anymore?

This is what that website looks like with JavaScript turned off:

http://storage.restivo.org/misc/blogger.jpg

I'm sure it's a fantastic blog, but, I dunno what Google has done to it.

If truth be told it seems a problem with this particular blog (which by
the way seems a very cool idea ;) - other blogspot blogs seem to work
with JavaScript turned off.

I suspect (but I don't know well enough to say for sure) that it's the OP's theme of choice that's causing those problems, rather than Blogger itself.

I realised upon reading this that I hadn't actually checked my own site in a text-mode browser. I'm glad to say that Wordpress and my theme of choice (the current Wordpress default, Twenty Eleven) work very well in w3m :)

Thanks
Leigh