Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 03:05:16 -0700
From: sevol <sevols.ear@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re:  OT: printers
To: linux-audio-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On 9/15/11, Ken Restivo <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 09:55:29AM -0400, Luke Peterson wrote:
On Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 6:25 AM, immanuel litzroth <ilitzroth@xxxxxxxxx>
 wrote:

On Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 12:12 PM, <maex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

is this now, a how to equip my computer list?

 No, we eventually plan to use the printers to make music -- bear with
us.
Immanuel

In that case, dot matrix is your best bet:

http://youtu.be/Ht96HJ01SE4

Wow, sometimes better than the C64 bump floppy drive music friends and
I've written. I suspect it of being a fake, since it's too perfect. The
C64 disk drive bump could be perfectly used regarding to the
frequencies, but the sound wasn't that cute, as the sound of this
printer video.

Hmmm, never did such hardware music making on my C64.

--
David
gnome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx