Re: OT: printers

maex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
is this now, a how to equip my computer list?

Why the OP headed the subject with OT.

Printers are sometimes used by musicians to print things like lyrics, lead sheets, chord frames, tablature, blank music paper, fully-notated compositions created in LilyPond, covers and inserts for CD/DVDs, information handouts, and so forth. Given their particular needs, musicians are often likely to first ask other musicians for advice. "Hardware + Linux audio" remains problematic in some areas, and the people here have unique experiences and knowledge that can save other people considerable time and expense. I should know, I've asked many times for help here and have made many purchases recommended by list members.

Best,

dp