Re: Focusrite Saffire 6 USB Audio Interface

Ahh oops.
Just got exited over the fact that it is supported under Linux.

On Wed, Sep 14, 2011 at 11:12 AM, Hartmut Noack <zettberlin@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Am 13.09.2011 22:54, schrieb Moshe Werner:

http://www.sounddevices.com/products/usbpre2.htm

Have you looked at this one?

>From my experience Sounddevices products are reliable and have superb audio
quality.

... and this seems to have a price-tag on it.

It is sold here for 860,- Euros -- the Focusrite would be 175,-

Enybody out there, who knows reliable and Linux-proof USB2-devices  for say, less than 250,- ?

Preferably devices, that are available in stores...

I've used their on location mixer and the pre's and AD is outstanding. Never
used the usb device, but maybe someone else did...
On their site they state that the usbpre2 is supported under Linux.
Interesting.

Hope this will be helpful,

Moshe