Re: Gravely important warning

Thorsten Wilms wrote:
Hi!

Thankfully, as an act of mercy within the punishment, an act that I will forever carry in my heart, Gwenhwyfaer took the time to inform me that they killfiled me like other before, because of my tone and being annoying.

Now I feel it's my duty to warn all of you to take care and watch your every word, lest such a horrible fate such as mine shall befall you. For they will not tolerate their interpretation of your words, if it ends up nasty, for long.

While it seems nothing can redeem my hideous acts and free me from this hell, I hope I can save a few souls, this way.

Also, it would be unkind to not offer an opportunity to test the filtering, though such an expert on email who even knows the great value of sending one mail twice hardly could make a mistake there.

By the love of all that is holy, please refrain from taking the risk of replying to the list, but if you must, don't dare to quote me, that none of my corrupted words shall slip through and bring their righteous anger upon the quoter!

Sorry, haven't a clue what you're upset about, or what others might be upset about.

--
David
gnome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx