(sort of) new music made with Linux

Hello everyone!
this should have been released months ago. But I thought I might write and record the complete lyrics. Now it turns out, this makes no sense and so here it is: (Sometimes) Less is more (than More) or Slim(TM), as I nicknamed it. :-)
http://juliencoder.de/nama/slim.ogg
  or:
http://juliencoder.de/nama/slim.mp3
  You can as always go to the website as well:
http://juliencoder.de/nama/music.html
Even though the piece had been in this state for some considerable amount of time, it still took some time to write and record. In this case I once again involved csound for some pseudo-3D work and sample construction. Feedback and comments are welcome as ever.
  Kind regards
             Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net