Re: [LAA] Grainmap 0.1 Released

On 19.07.2011 06:10, Caleb Reach wrote:
Hi all,

I am pleased to announce the first release of grainmap.

ABOUT
-----

Grainmap splits an audio file at onsets and displays each slice as a
region on a map.  Nearby regions on the map correspond to audio slices
that are nearby in time.  Colors are chosen so that each region can be
visually distinguished from its neighbors.

Once an audio file is loaded, clicking on a region causes the
corresponding audio slice to play forward and backward continuously.
Dragging the mouse across the map creates a granular-esque effect.

LINKS
-----

Grainmap:      http://codphilosophy.com/grainmap.html
Screenshot:    http://codphilosophy.com/images/grainmap.png
Audio Example: http://codphilosophy.com/audio/grainmap.ogg
Download:      http://codphilosophy.com/software/grainmap-0.1.tar.gz
Gitorious:     https://gitorious.org/grainmap/grainmap
AUR:           http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=50758

Cheers,
Caleb

hello,
thanks for announcing this one.
it's really a great joy for me to play with this tool !

cheers,
doc