Re: Express card 54 adaptor for a Linux laptop

Nicola,

Nicola wrote:
Ciao Lorenzo, thank you!
ok give me the specs of your expresscard whenever you can...

The card is a Digitus DS-31201-1:
http://www.digitus.info/en/products/archiv/digitus-firewire-800-expresscard/

Careful! Take note of the -1 at the end (not shown on the website) because there's also a similar card of the same brand with same part number but -2 at the end. It has a VIA chipset, which some report to also work well but for which I also had bad reports from people I've talked to (who by the way are not on linux).

I'll send you in private the link to the shop in Rome which I got it from and still seems to have it.

Lorenzo.

Nicola