Re: Howtodo in qtractor

On 07/13/2011 08:37 PM, Fons Adriaensen wrote:
Hello all

I'm trying to use qtractor as just a midi file player to
pump midi data into SuperCollider. I've been given a MIDI
file (generated by Finale I'm told) that when imported
into qtractor generates 18 tracks. The last three of these
re-use channels that have already been used by other tracks,
so I want to send these out via a separate MIDI port. How
can this be done ? Currently all data goes out via a port
called 'Master' and I've found no way to create another
one.

1. create a new midi bus: menu View/Buses..., select MIDI/Master, change its name to something of your liking and press "Create".

2. divert each midi track you want to the new output bus, menu Track/Track Properties...

hth
--
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela
rncbc@xxxxxxxxx