New Bach: 3-part invention in G-minor

Hello Everyone!
Yes even more Bach, but it's beautiful. I wanted to play this for quite some time and just noticed a few weeks ago, that my teacher actually had the notes. :-)
http://juliencoder.de/nama/bach-gms.ogg
http://juliencoder.de/nama/bach-gms.mp3
  Or go to the website:
http://juliencoder.de/nama/music.html
This piece was - as ever - recorded in god, old, faithful Nama with the Sampletekk Black Grand Medium and a Concertgebouw IR reverb applied with jconvolver. Thanks to all involved devs! NOTE: The website has changed slightly. It was really very silly of me. I should have titled the links differently. It's enver too late. :-)
  As always, rants, comments, praise(?) welcome.
  Kindest regards
             Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net