Re: LV2 synths for Ardour 3?

Leigh Dyer wrote:

With Ardour 3 coming along, and looking set to support only LV2 synth plugins, I've just been writing up some notes on the various LV2 synth plugins that are around at the moment. I've listed them here:

http://wootangent.net/2011/06/lv2-synths-for-ardour-3-a-list/

I hope I've covered all the big ones, but are there any that I'm missing? I'd love for this to be a handy resource for new users when Ardour hits the big 3.0.

Hi Leigh,

I've built and installed this one but haven't got it working :

http://www.lms.lnt.de/research/activity/systems/topics/synth/index_lv2.shtml

Haven't tested this one :

   http://github.com/rekado/lv2-mdaEPiano

This one is nice with A3 :

   https://github.com/magnusjonsson/qin

Too bad Ardour doesn't support native VST, we'd have the Loomer synths and the pizmidi plugins.

Best,

dp