Re: Repository/list of scripts/C>LI utilities

>> Since it is meant as a central place for all linux-audio interested, I would
>> assume that project members updated their respective sections themselves.
>
> +1

Fair enough for large projects which are able easily scrape together
motivated people from their user-base... But for single-person
projects, the developer has enough on their plate developing.
Sometimes I really wonder what planet people are living on,  or
perhaps they have time travel. I'm constantly running out of time...

In other words, you can take your plus ones and shove 'em where the
sun don't shine.