Re: OT: RME HDSPe AIO (keyboard and mouse)

On Mon, 6 Jun 2011, Ralf Mardorf wrote:

USB very often is sharing IRQs. Hm? If USB won't cause IRQ issues I only need to find a flat, wired one.

Yes, most motherboards almost always put the USB controller on the same IRQ as something else. Then again, I've never seen one that actually caused problems from that. PCI IRQ sharing can work, you just can't necessarily trust that XYZ card will do it right. I've never had an IRQ sharing problem from on-board USB before though.

--
+ Brent A. Busby	 +
+ Sr. UNIX Systems Admin +	Vote for Cthulhu.