Re: Until now Debian seems to be the right decision :), better performance than Ubuntu

Quoting Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

MIDI recordings done by Qtractor, needs to be recorded to Ardour2 audio
tracks. Because my old equipment only has got 2 analog stereo IOs, I
needed to record one instrument after the other. I couldn't record all
instruments at the same time. So even for the rhythm section I needed to
record the Kick, the Snare (*lol* yes, a snare), the HiHat, Bass etc.
one after the other, hence jitter is much more critical than if you
would record all instruments at the same time.

Another workaround (which might save you some time as well if you do lots of recordings this way) is to sample each drum and load them into Hydrogen.