Re: Comparison between Qtractor and Ardour?

Quoting Roberto Suárez Soto <talkingxouba@xxxxxxxxx>:

Hi,

    I've only used Ardour, but I've seen Qtractor mentioned quite a bit
here.  It seems to be a simpler version of
Ardour, to my ver unexperienced and unknowledgeable eyes. Is it so? Is there
some comparison between them that I can check to know more?

They're both similar. Qtractor is probably better if you need an integrated MIDI recording solution and don't want to take the risk of running alpha software (until Ardour3 is released).
I'd imagine Ardour being stronger in the sound editing department, though.

Since it's free and probably in a package manager near you why not install it and see for yourself.