Re: [Rosegarden-user] Problem adjusting velocity of several notes in drum matrix (11.02)

Sorry, replied to wrong mailing list.

Regards,
Artem Vakhitov

Artem Vakhitov wrote:
I've built the latest SVN - works as expected. My only guess is that the
misbehavior I observed could be somehow related to checkinstall (I built
a .deb of 11.02 with it).

Regards,
Artem Vakhitov