Re: [OT] a band video

On 05/04/2011 09:47 PM, Dave Phillips wrote:
Greetings,

A video from a recent performance of my band playing one of my songs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqgDNiFXxPI

My brother shot it with a new recorder, he doesn't quite have the audio
settings optimized, but it's the best vid we've got of the band so far.

Just so I wouldn't be utterly OT I did the titles and rendering with the
latest Kdenlive. :)

Best,

dp

Cool stuff Dave! Even though I'm not a blues man myself (except for the occasional Peter Green stuff) I did watch and like the whole video.

<offtopic(withinanOTthread)>
As I am a guitarist who really likes weird shaped guitars I instantly fell in love with that Danelectro Longhorn shaped thinline guitar with Bigsby and P90's! Great combination, I really like all those features. But what kind of guitar is it? I've never seen anything like it before.
</offtopic>

Best,

Jeremy