Re: [OT] a band video

Paul Davis wrote:
On Wed, May 4, 2011 at 3:47 PM, Dave Phillips <dlphillips@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Greetings,

A video from a recent performance of my band playing one of my songs:

dave - i really think you should run one of your ambient/electronic
compositions at a low level in the background during these blue
numbers. something like the function of the tampura in carnatic music
:)

All that free space gets to you, eh ?

i also think you need to be careful with declamation that "this ain't
no johnny-come-lately-white-boy-stevie-ray clone" :))

Okay, that does it, I'm switching to Logic on OSX.

rockin' blues.

Okay, you win, I'm back on Ardour.

Thanks for listening to us, Paul. I'll be sure to turn up the electrotamburic ambience next time. :)

Best,

dp