Re: Editing zynadsuxfx/yoshimi patches?

Hello will1
One thought, I think it might be more of a problem in the open software world, not knowing about needs for such special groups as blind, colour-blind or other people. There are so many guidelines, ISO ones and other EU and US goverment ones, some more specific, other not so. But as Massy pointed out: We are only 0.x%, in the field of music maybe a little more. That's not much. I can see, where this is not relevant to a big company or a big open source project. But for open-source, low budget projects, I believe it's more dificult to get hold of some of those guildelines, because they are expensive or sometimes mostly easy to get hold of in the commercial world. If tat makes some sense. Pitty though. I mean there's not only accessibility in doing command-line apps, which is the easiest. But non-profit project (open or closed) are the ones, which would have less of a barrier in implementing such things, since they don't operate to a timeline, which - if not met - amounts to loads of money. Sorry for my incoherent rambling. I guess it's too late in the evening for me.
  Sleep-deprived yours
          Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net