Re: yoshimi 0.060.8

Quoting Jeremy Henty <onepoint@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

James Morris wrote:
On 4 April 2011 23:32, Jeremy Henty <onepoint@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I like to script all my  builds (it saves time remembering what on
> earth I did 6 months later) so I added
>
>    -DCMAKE_C_FLAGS:STRING=-march=athlon-4 \
>    -DCMAKE_CXX_FLAGS:STRING=-march=athlon-4 \
>
> to the cmake line  - and it worked!  (I don't know  if I need both

This is  the first time  I have needed  to set -march,  despite having
compiled  (literally) hundreds of  applications from  source.  There's
clearly something specific to  yoshimi that is triggering this,

Yoshimis CPU-feature detection more or less sucks :)
I managed to compile a couple of versions that segfaulted upon start before I realized that ccmake thought my Athlon-XP 2000+ had the SSE2 instruction set.