<subject intentionally left blank>

On 04/03/2011 01:55 PM, allcoms wrote:

How to make a simple Bedini motor - use magnetics to charge car
batteries etc. I'm just about to put one of these together myself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttY7yLXZSpo&feature=related

oh yeah, bedini :)

here's some news on that guy that are actually on topic for this list:

http://www.bedini.com/dualbeam.htm , yet another device to make cds and dvds sound better:

"With its patented Electro Magnetic Beam Configuration, the Clarifier polarizes the polymer in such a way as to maximize the laser's ability to retrieve stored data."

if this quote doesn't cure you, then you probably also believe in perpetual motion machines. uhm, wait...

there should be elementary physics self-help groups in every town. how about "thermodynamics anonymous"?

disclaimer: i own over 42 million worth of general electric and bp shares, and run a small plutonium battery to power my panda bear sausage making facility a free enterprise zone in bangladesh, where child labor is cheap. so don't trust me.