Re: GMorgan_0.39

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alexandre Prokoudine" <alexandre.prokoudine@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "lau" <linux-audio-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2011 7:44 AM
Subject: Re:  GMorgan_0.39

On 3/30/11, Dragan Noveski wrote:

i get some strange errors when compiling it and than a segfault when
running it.

while running make:

Making all in po
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/nowhiskey/Desktop/src/gmorgan_0.39/po'
*** error: gettext infrastructure mismatch: using a Makefile.in.in from
gettext version 0.17 but the autoconf macros are from gettext version
@GETTEXT_MACRO_VERSION@
make[1]: *** [check-macro-version] Fehler 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/nowhiskey/Desktop/src/gmorgan_0.39/po'
make: *** [all-recursive] Fehler 1
nowhiskey@murija5:~/Desktop/src/gmorgan_0.39$

The downloads section now has a README, but it doens't help.

$ autoreconf --install
autoreconf: configure.in: AM_GNU_GETTEXT is used, but not AM_GNU_GETTEXT_VERSION

Thus suggested ./configure --with-included-gettext end up on

configure: WARNING: unrecognized options: --with-included-gettext

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org

I only speak English, but when I first looked at gmorgan I was impressed how
internationalization was accomplished with gettext. So far I have been paying
attention to the midi functionality and not what was wrong with gettext.
Can you suggest a way to straighten it out ? It would be good to at least get
rid of the compiler warnings.

The original version was from Spanish speaking people I think, but
I cannot maintain the spanish or any other language versions. Come
to think of it, even English can be a challenge for me.

So really I am not qualified to do the internationalization.

Any help appreciated.

Bob

=======
http://www.pctools.com/