Re: stalling/freezing eee900

On 03/24/2011 10:21 AM, Nick Copeland wrote:
Have you had a look at name resolution? Put files before DNS in your nss
switch and make sure your IP addresses are listed in the hosts file, it
might have issues to resolve itself every now and then.

Long shot, one of many things to look at.

Will have a look. But since other laptops running either arch or ubuntu never showed this problem and all are setup/maintained at me + I don't recall having "done anything" about this on any of the other laptops, it seems unlikely.

But thanks anyways, any input is appreciated, really!

--
Atte

http://atte.dk   http://modlys.dk