Re: Something different

Hello Will1
I just listened to it. and I must say I like it. Although at the end of your speech, you sound a little hastened. You're talking over the beginning of the new instruments already, so maybe - if you are of a mind to - record the end again and just let it overlap. I think it would be in the spirit of the song. It's sounds a bit like meditation, but very unpretentious and not so suggestive, which I do like about it. Especially if taken as an answer or comment to the question: What to do with the world's problems, I think it is a very neat comment and the unpretentiousness of it is even more welcome.
  Thanks for sharing!
  Warm regards
          Julien

--------