Lexicon MX300 console for Linux

Hi, I've written a small program (Leevi is its name) to drive Lexicon MX300, similar console what Lexicon ships for Windows operating system along with their devices. Leevi supports Linux and BSD, and needs either libusb-0 or libusb-1. It does not require any user interface libraries, as everything is built on libX11, so if you can boot to runlevel 5, you can run Leevi.

Please note: As Lexicon wasn't very keen to tell me how to talk with their devices, USB protocol is reverse engineered by me and there are myriad of things that I haven't yet revealed. Although Leevi is proven to work without breaking anything, there is always a small change that something goes wrong. Therefore I don't take any responsibility, you use Leevi at your own risk. Check BSD License in Leevi's homepage.

Leevi is yet in development stage, changing effect in stereo mode and changing routing to/from stereo does not yet work. All other features should be fully functional.

http://leevi.sourceforge.net

- Jani Salonen