Re: Harrison Mixbus ... now available on Linux!

The intro to Mixbus is likely what they were talking about, and is a general overview of editing in Mixbus and Ardour both really.  Mixing Rock in Mixbus is a much more specific video that concentrates on mix techniques for pop/rock music and workflow in Mixbus.  You can read my comments on it here...

http://ardour.org/node/3969

     Seablade

On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 12:37 PM, Matt Henley <nwmatt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 2:59 AM, Brett McCoy <idragosani@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 9:53 PM, Ken Restivo <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> This is very cool! I'm watching the Mixbus video, I love how they are
>> going through everything and saying "Oh, this is something Pro Tools
>> doesn't have" or "I'm surprised more DAWs don't do this"... and they
>> are talking about Ardour stuff, like searching for plugin names and
>> post-fader sends.
>>

> Link to the video?

It's on the Harrison site (not free):

https://sites.fastspring.com/harrisonconsoles/instant/mixinginmixbusrock

Has anyone tried the other video:  Intro to Mixbus ?  Is it worthwhile or best to go for the Mixing in Mixbus?

Matt