Re: Linux Laptops?

Hi,

I have purchased lots of equipment from Zareason.com.  They do only Linux computers!  woohoo!  I am really happy with them.  The support is good, from what I have heard, although I must confess that I have never had to use their support, because their stuff just works.  Everything you need to know is at Zareason.com.  I have been using Linux since 2000, and I am producing a community-created documentary about how FOSS is changing global culture at

http://archive.org/details/digitaltippingpoint

If you want to see the CEO of Zareason talking about how her company runs, you can see the video here.  This video was shot at a Linux installfest in a small town in California:

http://www.archive.org/details/e-dv535_cathy_explains_03_zareason_001.ogg

If you want to see the story of how the Malmrose family, which makes Zareason computers, moved to Linux, you can see it here:

http://www.archive.org/details/e-dv534_lin08_how_the_malmrose_family_moved_to_linxu_001.ogg