Re: Harrison Mixbus ... now available on Linux!

will existing Ardour2 sessions open in Mixbus?
Hi Plutek,

Our intent was for this to work, yes, and we recently made some fixes to ensure this.

But we still have had some reports of problems, so be aware that it may take an update or two before we've got it sorted. The problem is the arbitrary nature of I/Os in Ardour. Mixbus has a more limited "choose anything as long as it is mono or stereo" operation.

Best Regards,
-Ben