Re: Klick with jack transport: strange issues

Thanks for reply. I made some sorting by folders in my mail box, but did not check them very long time ))).

> What do you mean by 'it doesn't affect jack transport'? klick's job as
> timebase master is to tell other clients what the current tempo and
> position in the timeline is.
I mean the same thing, as other sequencers do when change BPM. Yep, i did not expect rolling control (you meand start/stop, right?), i did it with sequencers, i ran for that (and not only for that - to see current BPM too, using their BPM displays), or gjacktransport.
To be honest, i don't use qjackctl, because use ladish instead.