Re: [LAD] OpenOctaveMidi2 (OOM2) beta release

Christopher Cherrett wrote:

You know there seems to be this idea that we are coming out there to destroy someones project. You said it yourself that we code fast and hard. The reason for this is that we simply need the software. When we were dealing with Rosegarden Micheal McIntyre could not stop swearing at us so we forked. He felt we were invading and told us he refused to let us take over. Oh well :)

Smart man he is.

I'll continue to stick with Rosegarden, and maybe look at Muse again. You can take your rude, trample-on-others-because-my-need-is-great attitude and your forked projects and roast.

--
David
gnome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx