Re: [Music] Prog/synth/atmospheric/IDK: Vale Fanfare

On 19 January 2011 at 16:12, Q <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I must admit, I hesitate to post this as it's really all a bit of
> something and nothing, with the emphasis on the nothing.
>
> The basic idea came to me last year when I was noodling around on a new
> bit of gear and I thought that with a little work it would make a nice,
> short, insubstantial bridging section between two major parts of a piece
> I'm working on.

Very cool stuff.  It would make an excellent bridge-ish thing
between other movements of a larger piece.

Comparisons to old Pink Floyd or Flower Kings are hard for me to
avoid.

I'd really enjoy hearing the other parts too.  Is this a one person
adventure of yours?

Cheerio...

--
Kevin