Re: yoshimi save state

On 21/01/11 20:10, Jeremy Jongepier wrote:
On 01/21/2011 12:01 AM, cal wrote:
The state save/restore lets you restore all instrument selections etc in
play at the time of the save.

Afterwards it is possible to rename those states so you can re-use them
easily with the -S switch. The only issue then is that if you use
multiple parts it could happen that not all the instrument patches load
properly. I've not tested this with ZASFX so not sure if this behaviour
is limited to Yoshimi.
Now we're at it, is it possible to disable the Save session state window
or to add an option for this somewhere?

No, but it's a good idea, that on exit dialog annoys me no end. If I ever
get past the Atomics mis-pitch drama, just a simple on/off Settings switch
should cover it.

cheers.