Re: interview with Dave Smith

Dave Phillips wrote:
Greetings,

   http://www.kvraudio.com/interviews/interview_with_dave_smith

Not very deep, but enjoyable.

"Avoid Kansas". Great advice. :)

Best,

dp

Thanks for the heads up, I normally go straight to the forum so might have missed this otherwise.

There was an interesting interview with Smith and Linn on Create Digital Music that came out on the first day of NAMM shortly after the announcement, so presumably pre-recorded:

http://createdigitalmusic.com/2011/01/the-father-of-drum-machines-and-the-father-of-midi-talk-about-design-and-the-tempest/

A musical collaborator: "Lethargy, hm really? Then it will be time for me to get over there and just accidental idea the $h!t out of you"