Re: (LV2) plugins and accessibility

Basically, right now there is lv2_jack_host, which is good for real time plugin hosting, but doesn't allow you to change the parameters of the plugin.

You also might be interested in lv2file, a CLI app I wrote to apply LV2 effects to files.  You can control plugin parameters and channel routing from the command line.  Right now it only supports audio+control input and audio output, but it might be a useful tool in your CLI suite for applying "effects" in the strictest sense to audio files.  Anyway, you can take a look at it here: http://jeremysalwen.github.com/lv2file/

Hope that helps!

Jeremy