Re: Music Made With Linux: Are You Washed In The Blood?

On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 11:42 PM, Josh Lawrence <hardbop200@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I was brought up in a southern protestant church (southern = bible
belt in the usa), and this is a hymn that we used to sing very
frequently called are you washed in the blood of the lamb.  the only
difference between this and what I heard growing up is that we had no
instruments in our church - it was all 4-part acapella singing.

I share some similar background except in our churches there was usually a Hammond with Leslie and some Piano. If you were doing well you had Bass and Drums too.

It was a stunning arrangement that took me back to memory after memory. Thanks for publishing that.

--
Darrin