Re: Some music made with linux or.. pianoteq really..

Hello Alexander!
Thanks for sharing this piece, it's so very lushious and melodic. I mean melodic as in almost singing. Very enjoyable. The only thing I dislike about it has nothng to do with you, but everything to do with the piano. It lacks some movement in its timbre, which so would have benefitted the piece. Still, that won't stop me listening again. Did you record MIDI first or just audio? If you recorded MIDI first, would you mind passing the MIDI on as well? I would like to know, how it sounds on a different piano. If you had and would be interested, I would certainly like to upload a version with a different instrument, so you can a/b compare. :-)
  Warmly yours
            Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net
the Linux TextBased Studio guide
http://www.juliencoder.de

It's the bechstein model, with a modified velocity curve.. I quite like this piano tho, it just seems more clearer than the other ones.. It seems sligthly overplayed on the louder velocities tho so I've removed those.. But I only have pianoteq play so I can't edit too much :P The first thing I would change is the "unison width" value if I had the standard version. I did record midi, and actually edited the velocity and length on one note so it isn't 100% real ;P The midi: http://db.tt/cGMKl9K

Peter: That's seems odd the link works perfectly for me both when clicking it directly and opening in ff and cp/paste to chrome