Re: A Couple Organ Duets by a friend

Hi all! Q, I'll answer a bit quickly in order not to take up too much list space, but I'm happy to elaborate more via direct email if you want. (Or on list if someone else is interested too!)

I use jOrgan for all the organs at present. The Theatre organ is playing Gigasamples with LinuxSampler. The Classical organ uses soundfonts with Fluidsynth directly from inside jOrgan. It works through Jack just fine. If you continue to have trouble with that, let me know. Better yet, the jOrgan list will get you all the info you might ever want as well, and more!

In case you or anyone else is interested, I'm using Ecasound and Nama for recording. LinuxSampler is playing through Jconvolver, and Fluidsynth is using its own effects. I would like to have used MIDISH to record sequences before doing audio recording, but I couldn't bend my brain around how to integrate two different organs, the sequencer, and the audio at that point!

Thanks all.

Kevin