Re: rt kernel in debian/squeeze

On 01/08/2011 03:55 PM, Robin Gareus wrote:

It really depends on your system (CPU, mainboard, BIOS settings) but
the ondemand gov works/ed fine on the Indamixx-1 release (Atom CPU,

I kinda hoped we didn't have to do this...

The exact same computer running ubuntu 10.04 with rt kernel (from ubuntu repos) works fine with ondemand, although I can push it harder when set to performance. This kernel gives xruns and audible glitches with ondemand even at light loads.

And the reason why I wrote "not really a problem" (besides the hope of not having to go here) is that I am perfectly aware of the potential problems with ondemand govenor.

--
Atte

http://atte.dk   http://modlys.dk