Re: new Csound piece (corrected links)

Mark Knecht wrote:
On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 5:34 AM, Dave Phillips <dlphillips@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Greetings,

Actually it's an old one, recently spruced up for a new video created with
AVSynthesis. The video hasn't been uploaded yet, but I like the soundtrack
well enough to post it solo.

  http://linux-sound.org/audio/Quietly_Scatter.mp3

  http://linux-sound.org/audio/Quietly_Scatter.ogg

Soft ambient music, not loud. Think "dynamics by Morton Feldman".

Best,

dp

I'm in a fairly noisy room at the moment. I heard nothing at all
playing the mp3 version. Either it was very quiet, my brain is very
scattered, or both.

- Mark

Hi Mark,

Corrected URLs :

   http://linux-sound.org/audio/QuietlyScatter.mp3

   http://linux-sound.org/audio/QuietlyScatter.ogg

But they're still pretty quiet. Headphones are recommended, or a very quiet room.

Best,

dp