New music with new toys

Hello everyone!
I got myself a new piano for christmas, so I had to test it and there was just a tune, absolutely perfect for it. The Maerzlied (march song), which I had on my mind, well since March. :-0
http://juliencoder.de/nama/maerzlied.ogg
  Or the other one:
http://juliencoder.de/nama/maerzlied.mp3
  Or go and have a look at the website:
http://juliencoder.de/nama/music.html
The song is a mixture of 70s easy listening, entertainment music and funk. The main instrument use was the Black Grand Ambient from Sampletekk and a lot of other samples. First time I tyried the Philharmonia violin from linuxsampler.org as well. and my good, old trusty Clav has its appearance. I must say, the Clav can really be an absolutely, hellishly, cool bastard, if it wants to. :-) I tried to make it sound like 70s, so the softly filter cymbal, the slightly strange sounding Eqing on the piano are results, I had to work for, no accidents. :-) Just in case you've been wonderng. :-)
  Enjoy1 Feedback as ever... Welcome and appreciated. :-)
  Kindly yours
          Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net